Working Holiday Visa Requirements
You must meet the following requirements to be able to apply for an Australian Working Holiday Visa:
Passport holder from one of the following Nationalities:Aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive) – this means you can apply for a visa when you are 30 years of age;
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Argentina (limited places – allocation full)
- Bangladesh (limited places – allocation full)
- Chile (limited places – allocation full)
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia (limited places – allocation full)
- Iran (limited places – allocation full)
- Republic of Korea (South Korea)
- Malaysia (limited places – allocation full)
- Papua New Guinea (limited places – allocation full)
- Thailand (limited places – allocation full)
- Turkey (limited places – allocation full)
- If you have any dependent children they will not be able to be to accompany you in Australia while you hold the visa;
- You must have sufficient funds (generally deemed to be at least- AU$5,000) to support your trip and purchase a return airfare;
- Extra requirements for USA passport holders:
- You must have graduated from High School.
There are also extra requirements for the following passport nationalities:
- Argentina / Bangladesh / Chile / Indonesia / Iran / Malaysia / Papua New Guinea / Thailand / Turkey.
If you are one of these nationalities, please contact us at email@example.com for same-day response.
Working Holiday Visa Conditions
- You cannot work for the same employer for more than 6 months;
- You cannot engage in study or training for more than 4 months;
Please note there may be other discretionary conditions imposed on this visa when it is granted.
Working Holiday Visa Entitlements
As a temporary resident visa holder, you will generally not be entitled to receive public health care (Medicare) or any other social security benefits.
Complete the Free Visa Assessment above to start your Australian Student Visa application.