Ph +91 9894217790

Want to immigrate? Leave your details here for a fast response.

Great Opportunity In Austrlia For Engineers

476 Work Visa In Australia For Engineers


Australia Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa

(Subclass 476)

  • A prominent opportunity for recent engineering graduates to gain international work experience from Australia to add value to their CV.
  • Apply for subclass 476.
  • Temporary visa that allows you and your family to live & work in Australia.

Overview of 476 Work Visa In Australia For Engineers

Subclass 476 is a temporary visa that is valid for 18 months. It allows you to travel, work and enroll in further studies .

Australia has something in store for everyone. The Subclass 476 Visa is for engineering graduates from recognized overseas universities. It is a temporary visa for 18-months that gives unlimited work and study rights to the professionals.

On obtaining the visa and admission in Australia, you can apply for permanent General Skilled Migration or an employer sponsored visa anytime during your stay of 18 months. Thus, get a change of status done. But before that, it's ideal to work with Australian employers, pursue further education, and take cultural orientation programs if necessary.

It would add more weight to your profile and let you know the country and its culture better. Your stay will become more delightful and the future more sound.

The Subclass 476 is an Australian Skilled Graduate Visa to be precise. Any professional can apply in accordance with the said procedures and requirements and move to Australia for the experience of a lifetime.

Australia is an excellent place to start your career-the experience looks fantastic on a resume, you can improve your English, and may have the opportunity to work in Australia permanently if the employer values your input. Graduates of overseas universities can work in Australia for up to 18 months if their qualifications are in demand in Australia. If you’re a recent engineering graduate, your skills as in demand in Australia. You can enjoy the climate and way of life, and work in one of the world’s healthiest economies. An enviable position for any graduate!

Program Details

This is a temporary visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:

  • The applicant will be granted atemporary visa for a period of 18 months.
  • The applicant can apply for a permanent visa at any point of time, provided you with the points test of General skilled migration.
  • The applicant will be granted an open study, work permit and will have unrestricted work rights.
  • Dependents of the applicant are allowed to live, work and study in Australia for the same duration as the applicant./li>

You might be able to get a Skilled — Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476) if:

  • you are younger than 31 years of age
  • you have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a Recognized institute and programs in the past two years.
  • you have not held a Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before (unless you were a dependent family member).
  • you can demonstrate your English language ability.
  • you meet health and character requirements.

Your engineering qualifications

In the two years before you apply, you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:

  • Bachelors degree
  • Masters degree
  • Doctoral degree
  • Postgraduate diploma.

Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialization in engineering, such as:

  • Civil engineering
  • Structural engineering
  • Chemical engineering
  • Environmental engineering
  • Electrical and electronics engineering
  • Mechanical, production and plant engineering
  • Mining and material engineering.

Engineering graduate from a recognized overseas university?

  • Anna University—Chennai
  • Baranas Hindu University—Varanasi
  • Indian Institute of Science—Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
  • Indian School of Mines—Dhanbad


Age:- The age of the applicant should be below 31 years.

English language:- The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language threshold either by submitting the test results before the application is lodged a score of at least 6 in each of the four components of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or another language test and score specified by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection or prove that the applicant is a citizen or a passport holder of any of these countries: United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America, Republic of Ireland.

Qualification:- The applicant must have pursued his/her graduation or higher degree in engineering within the past 2 years from a university overseas that are listed in the recognized institutes as decided by DIBP for this visa.

Health requirements:-You must meet certain health requirements. The health examinations you need, will depend on your personal circumstances, including your country of citizenship, time spent in another country during the last five years and your intended activities in Australia. The results of your health examinations are generally valid for 12 months.

This applies to you and any dependent family members included in your application.

Character requirement:- You must meet certain character requirements. You must provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months or more including short visits, during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age.

This applies to you and all the dependent family members listed in your application, whether they are migrating or not.

Debts to the Australian Government:-You must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government before this visa can be granted.

Family Members:-You can include the following people in your visa application:

  • Your partner (married or de facto)
  • Yours or your partner’s dependent children
  • Other dependent relatives

These family members must meet the requirements for including family members in your application. The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship to you. Your family members must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements.

Scroll to Top